- $75 is the average cost of tissue typing to become a bone marrow donor.
- $50 is the cost of a CT scan.
- $40 is the cost of sending a comprehensive packet of information for children with cancer.
- $35 pays for transportation expenses for a patient living in Northern California’s most rural areas to treatment at a comprehensive cancer center.
- $25 covers a single prescription co-payment.
- $5 is the cost of sending a newly diagnosed patient information about their disease and how to get support
Please donate today.